Blog was initially used as a unique platform to share a person’s thoughts, feelings, opinions or experiences.It is a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
- Boost Search Engine Optimization-Search engines love fresh content. What better way to provide frequent content than with blog posts. By blogging consistently, you give Google and other search engines new content to index and you create opportunities to plug in those all-important keywords to increase your visibility on search engine results pages (SERPS).
- Develop Relationships with Potential and Existing Customers-Blogging allows you to connect with your site visitors. This can be accomplished by asking your readers questions at the end of your posts to get the conversation going or by simply allowing comments and feedback. By reviewing and responding to readersâ comments, you can create a rapport with your audience, build trust, and gain valuable insight into what your customers are looking for.
- Establish Your Business as an Industry Leader-No matter how small your business is, you can build trust and clout within your industry by providing valuable, expert information in your blog posts. Over time, you become a âgo toâ resource for helpful, informative content, which can ultimately lead to higher customer conversion rates. This is especially important for small businesses looking to gain credibility to compete with larger companies.
- Connect People to Your Brand-Blog posting allows you to show a personal side of your business that perspective and current customers wonât see through outbound marketing techniques. Blogging gives others a sense of the corporate standards, vision, and personality of your company.
- Create Opportunities for Sharing-Every time you blog, you create an opportunity for your audience to share your blog with others. Whether they link to your blog post, tweet it, or email it to others, itâs free marketing and it further validates you as a credible business.
Blog on Search Engine Optimization and Knowledge Sharing.