The Welcome message in the header expands to include the name of the customer who is logged in. Before you launch your store, be sure to change the default Welcome text for each store view.
To change the welcome message:
- On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration.
- In the grid, find the store view that you want to configure. Then, click Edit in the Action column and do the following:
- Under Other Settings, expand the Header section.
- Enter the Welcome Text that you want to appear in the header of your store.
- When complete, click Save Configuration.
- When prompted to update the Page Cache, click the Cache Management link at the top of the workspace. Then, follow the instructions to refresh the cache