The Welcome message in the header expands to include the name of the customer who is logged in. Before you launch your store, be sure to change the default Welcome text for each store view.
To change the welcome message:
- On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration.
- In the grid, find the store view that you want to configure. Then, click Edit in the Action column and do the following:
- Under Other Settings, expand the Header section.
- Enter the Welcome Text that you want to appear in the header of your store.
- When complete, click Save Configuration.
- When prompted to update the Page Cache, click the Cache Management link at the top of the workspace. Then, follow the instructions to refresh the cache
Buy useful prestashop addons magento extensions for online stores
We have extensions in various categories to provide extra features at a reasonable price and the best quality.The modules help to get extra features in online stores and work with all versions. Helps to enhance the performance of the store in different categories like SEO, Security, Analytics, Sales, Social Media, Administration, Marketing, Advertisements, Promotions, etc