Cookies enable websites to gather data about visitors and users.
This module helps to show different language information based on store language. For example, the German language store will have a message in German, and the French language store will have a message in French.
The Cookie Law is a piece of privacy legislation that requires websites to get consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
It started as an EU Directive that was adopted by all EU countries in May 2011.
If you own a website, you will need to make sure it complies with the law.
This module is a light, elegant and powerful solution that allows your shop to comply the European cookie law by informing users that your site has cookies, with a link for more information and understand customer message in their own language.
– Lightweight and fast loading.
– Facility to manage all text and configuration from back-office.
– Facility to manage positions top and bottom from back-office.
– Supports multiple language stores with different messages based on language for each store.
– Addon is W3C compliant.
– Easy to use and install.
– SEO friendly.
– Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.
– Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
– Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions.
– Maintain existing customers & Attract new customers.
– Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, reach targeted audiences.
– Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.x,1.6.x and 1.7.x.
– Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
– Mobile, Tablet, and all device compatible.
– Multi-language and Multi Store compatible.
– 24*7 Support
Benefits to Customers
– Customers trust your products & services.
– Customers will be informed regarding the use of a cookie on website and information storage.
– Customers will get interactive popup notification in their language about the store followed by cookie law.
– Customers will feel safe and secure using the shop.
Step 1: Upload module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit module management page from the back-office “More” area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
– Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
– We provide free technical and feature support in installation, configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
– Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition on your store.
List of PrestaShop Addons
Please visit the website for details information about each extension, demo URLs, and pricing information.
Back-Office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-addons/admin619j6kpbb/index.php
Front-Office URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-addons/en/
BUY USEFUL PRESTASHOP MODULES
Prestashop Addons Marketplace URL