To configure the PayPal payment method in PrestaShop, follow these steps:
- Log in to the backend of your PrestaShop store.
- Go to the “Modules” menu and select “Payment.”
- Locate the “PayPal” module and click on the “Configure” button.
- Fill in the necessary information, such as the PayPal email address and API credentials.
- Save the configuration by clicking on the “Save” button.
- Make sure to enable the PayPal payment method in the “Payment” preferences.
You may also need to configure your PayPal account settings, such as setting up IPN (Instant Payment Notification) and creating API credentials.
This is a general overview, for more detailed information you may consult the PrestaShop documentation or contact the support.