In Prestashop, you can hide product attributes values in the URL by following these steps:
- Log in to the backend of your Prestashop website as an administrator.
- Go to the “Preferences” menu, then select “SEO & URLs”.
- Under the “Friendly URL” section, set the “Product URL” to “Name only”, which will exclude attributes from the product URL.
- Click the “Save” button to apply the changes.
- Clear the cache of your website, and test the URLs to confirm that the product attribute values are not visible in the URL.
Please note that this change will only apply to new products and new URLs, if you have already indexed pages with product attributes in the URL, you may need to redirect them or use an SEO plugin to remove them from search engine indexes.