The locale determines the language, country, tax rate, and other settings that are used throughout the store. The Locale Options determine the time zone and language used for each store, and identify the days of the work week in your area.
To set the store locale
- On the Admin sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- In the left panel under General, choose General.
- Expand the Locale Options section.
- Select your Timezone from the list.
- Set Locale to the store language.
- Set Weight Unit to the unit of measurement that is typically used for shipments from your locale.
- Set First Day of the Week to the day that is considered to be the first day of the week in your area.
- In the Weekend Days list, select the days that fall on a weekend in your area.To select multiple days, hold down the Ctrl key (PC) or the Command key (Mac) and click each item.
- When complete, click Save Config.