To configure a theme in PrestaShop, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the back office of your PrestaShop site.
- Go to the “Design” tab in the menu, and select “Theme & Logo.”
- Select the theme you want to configure from the “Select a theme” dropdown menu.
- Use the options available in the “Modules” and “Layout” tabs to customize the theme settings as desired. You can change the layout, add or remove modules, and make other adjustments to the overall design of your site.
- Use the “Live Configurator” tab to preview and make further customizations to the theme.
- Once you have made your desired changes, click on the “Save” button.
It’s worth to mention that the options and customizations may vary depending on the theme you are using. Some themes may have more advanced options than others.