PrestaShop SEO Automatic Google Rich Snippets JSON-LD OpenGraph Twitter Tags – Schema.org
The prestashop addon helps to add automatic schema markup microdata JSON-LD about products, business details, reviews, location, social pages, and many more to show google rich snippets in search results and helps in SEO. Automatic Facebook open graph and Twitter card tags on all pages. Testing using online tools. Supports other ratings and related software like Yotpo, Products Comments, Verified Reviews, TrustPilot, TrustMate, TrustedShop, and all other software for automatic integration of reviews and rating counts. Automatic schema markup microdata in JSON format on all pages. Helps to fix issues in Google search console and other webmaster tools. All valid schema markups in Google schema testing tools. Testing using online tools. All valid schema markups in Google schema testing tools and search console.Lifetime support and updates in the modules. Breadcrumblist, LocalBusiness, WebPage, WebSite, Organization, Products Page, offers, ratings, category products, logos schema markup added Automatic Facebook and Twitter metadata added on all pages.
Google search works hard to understand the content of a page. We can help by providing explicit clues about the meaning of a page to Google by including structured data on the page. Structured data is a standardized format for providing information about a page and classifying the page
Structured data refers to information with a high degree of organization, such that inclusion in a relational database is seamless and readily searchable by simple, straightforward search engine algorithms or other search operations.
Structured data is added directly to a page’s HTML markup. Search engines use structured data to generate rich snippets, which are small pieces of information that will then appear in search results.
Rich Snippets is the term used to describe structured data markup that site operators can add to their existing HTML, which in turn allows search engines to better understand what information is contained on each web page.
JSON-LD is the format that Google regularly recommends. It helps in online store quality in the eyes of Google. It’s important for SEO to understand its usefulness and impact.
In 2009, Google further refined snippet results by introducing “rich snippets.” Rich snippets serve as a “sneak preview” for listings on the SERP and can supplement search query results with more detailed information. This additional information can help searchers gauge which website might best answer their search query.
– Better Click through Rates
– Better Marketing Opportunity
– More Qualified Leads
– More Credibility
– Reduce expenses
– Increase sales
– Improve customer service and loyalty
– Customer convenience
– Competitive advantages
– Expand market reach
– Proactive outreach
– Reports and analytics
– Real-Time Convenience to Customers
– Stand out Among Competitors
– Eye-catching results => drawing a search user’s attention from your competitors’ listings to your own result.
– Potential CTR increases => Possibly increasing click-through rates and lowering the chance of the user ‘bouncing’ as they see more information about the page before clicking through (there is also the potential to deter users if the additional rich snippets of information show something they were not looking for).
– Providing ‘quality’ results => offering results that could match the user’s intent more closely. On the downside, if the informational benefit of the rich snippet satisfies the user’s search query, it might eliminate the need to click through for further engagement.
– Develop Deeper Customer Relationships
– Increase in Conversions and Average Order Values
- Helps in Search Engine Optimization. Boost Your SEO by Using Schema Markup.
- Automatic Facebook open graph and Twitter card tags on all pages. Testing using online tools.
- Automatic schema markup microdata in JSON-LD format on all pages.
- Automatic ratings and review integration.
- Supports other ratings and related software like Yotpo, Products Comments, Verified Reviews, TrustPilot, TrustMate, TrustedShop, and all other software for automatic integration of reviews and rating counts.
- Helps to show rich snippets in search results using stars, prices, quantities, and other details.
- Helps to fix issues in Google search console and other webmaster tools.
- All valid schema markups in Google schema testing tools and search console.
- Lifetime support and updates in the modules.
- Breadcrumblist, LocalBusiness, WebPage, WebSite, Organization, Products Page, offers, ratings, category products, logos schema markup added Automatic Facebook and Twitter metadata added on all pages.
- Helps to improve visibility on social networks
- Helps to optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines
- Automatic schema information for all products in the front office (JSON-LD format ) and back office.
- Automatic BreadcrumbList schema generation in the front office for all products.
- Helps in improvement in ranking in all search engines.
- It helps in an increase in web traffic.
- Helps to get targeted traffic and related store products and services.
- Provide greater information to search engines to improve their understanding of your business and of the content on your website.
- It can act as an authentication for a business address if it matches the
- Google Business Listing, in doing so improves local SEO.
- Implementing rich snippets can have a huge impact on how your pages perform in search engines.
- It helps to increase visibility in the search results
- It helps to improve click-through rates and attract more targeted traffic.
- Fully responsive 100%.
- SEO friendly.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.
- Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
- Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions.
- Maintain existing customers & Attract new customers.
- Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, and reach targeted audiences.
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5,1.6 ,1.7, 8.0.
- Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
- Mobile, Tablet, and all devices compatible.
- Multi-language and Multi Store compatible.
- Module works without doing any change in existing files on PrestaShop store versions.
- 24*7 Support
- Good Documentation
Step 1: Upload the module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in the back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit the module management page from the back-office “More” area (section) in the left menu in the back office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
Step 6: Please watch the module installation, configuration, and how-to-use video on our YouTube channel.
– Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
– We provide free technical and feature support in installation, and configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
– Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition on your store
What’s New in Version
The enhancements for showing data on products, the home page, currencies of different countries(Europe, North, South America, Asia), Breadcrumblist schema,text-area, SKU, MPN, discounted product price valid dates new fields added, changes as per google documentation. Automatic schema generation on all product pages in front-office (multi-languages) and back-office module pages. Configure the option for all social media links. Automatic Reviews integration with other modules.Web Page, Organization, Local Business & Search Schema. Supports versions 1.5,1.6 ,1.7 & 8.0. Added schema on categories pages.
Yotpo, TrustMate, and other software plugins review integration with my module.
For a list of modules on PrestaShop Addons Marketplace.
Please feel free to contact me for any support in the installation, configuration, and customization of the module as per your store requirements.
BUY USEFUL PRESTASHOP ADDONS FOR ONLINE STORES
Front-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-addons/en/
Back-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-addons/admin619j6kpbb/index.php
For a demo on version 1.6.x visit the below links
Front-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/en/
Back-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/admin539fyipwq/index.php
We have default schema information added by the PrestaShop theme or any other theme.
It has many missing tags that show errors and warnings in the schema testing tool and search console.
I solved the issue on many websites in a few hours using their FTP details.
I have tested pages after my work using the Google testing tool (https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool) and https://search.google.com/test/rich-results?utm_campaign=sdtt&utm_medium=url
Attached are screenshots from the search console having zero error or warning messages.