This prestashop addon helps the administrator to log visitors’ IPs, city, country, zip, longitude, latitude, and others in the database and Graphical representation of visitors’ data using charts from the back office.
This will help to get detail about each visitor. This data helps to make business decisions, and know SEO and marketing campaign output.
This module helps to get visitors’ information inside the store’s back-office instead of visiting online analytics and statistics websites like google analytics, StatCounter, etc.
The loading time of scripts from analytics websites takes time on the home page and good speed on the home page is important for SEO. This module helps to overcome this issue.
The main goal of any visitor management system is to properly and effectively process and track guests.
– Visitors’ management facilitates security via details information about each visitor.
– Graphical representation of visitors’ data using charts helps to know visitors from around the world with maps and good visualization
– Graphical Statistics Chart about Visitors By Country in Percentage using Pie Chart
– Graphical Statistics Chart about Visitors By Month using Column Chart
– Graphical Statistics Chart about Visitors By Day using Column Chart
– The electronic or written record of every guest who has visited your site.
– Designed to improve security by providing a digital record of who visits on-site.
– Support multiple browsers and operating systems.
– Helps to find targeted audience visits and conversions in sales.
– Help in analysis, statistics, SEO, and marketing campaigns.
– Alternate option instead of using analytics script from Google Analytics and Statcounter.
– SEO friendly.
– Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.
– Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
– Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.x,1.6.x,1.7.x and 8.0.
– Multiple browser compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
– Mobile, Tablet, and all devices compatible.
– Multi-language and Multi Store compatible.
– 24*7 Support
– Good Documentation
Step 1: Upload the module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in the back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit the module management page from the back-office “More” area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
– Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
– We provide free technical and feature support in installation, configuration, and access to updates available for this product.
– Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition to your store.
For a demo on version 1.7.x visit the below links
Front-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-addons/en/
Back-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-addons/admin619j6kpbb/index.php
For a demo on version 1.6.x visit the below links
Front-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/en/
Back-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/admin539fyipwq/index.php
OUR PRESTASHOP ADDONS MARKETPLACE URL
PrestaShop Marketplace URL => https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=301729
Alternate module download URL => https://www.presta-addons-modules.com