The prestashop addon helps to communicate with clients on your online store and turn visitors into customers. This helps to build relationships with customers, provide personalized service and increase sales.
Live chat is beneficial for businesses. It has to a large extent revolutionized the customer service industry.
Organizations (regardless of size and industry vertical) should adopt this tactical tool to stand out and delight customers.
Live chat is the best available option for providing online customer support.
Live support applications are commonly used to provide immediate customer support and information to clients and customers.
Live chat is a great option to maximize leads and optimize business return on investment (RoI). It helps in acquiring more leads and of course, generates more sales. Online chat tools improve the response time of website visitors and improve the chances of sales
Along with emails, live chat has become one of the most important communication channels. 75% of people prefer to chat, and 63% say they will return to a website because it has a live chat. These numbers alone should convince you that you should have a chat on your own website.
In fact, 90% of consumers rate an immediate response as ‘important or very important, while the same percent want the experience to be convenient. Live chat allows you to give quick answers to questions about your products, solve problems faster, and assure your customers that you’re there when they need you.
Chat refers to the process of communicating, interacting, and/or exchanging messages over the Internet.
It is real-time communication between two users via computer. It is a widely interactive text-based communication process that takes place over the Internet. An advantage is; it makes getting to know a person easier. The disadvantage is, you never really know who it is you are chatting with really.
Chat support is a common method of customer service or support that offers assistance to customers through the use of a messaging app or online chatbot. Delivered by live agents or through artificial intelligence (AI), chat support supplements more traditional customer service channels, such as voice or email.
It’s proven that customers are more satisfied with chat–and higher satisfaction promotes customer loyalty.
Live web chat is a type of web-based communication that happens in real time. People that utilize live web chat can exchange text messages, photos, videos, links, GIFs, and emojis. Live chat agents or other customer service employees can communicate with you directly and in real-time.
Live chat improves the support experience for customers.
Live chat helps with customer acquisition and onboarding.
Live chat lets your agents build rapport with customers.
Live chat reduces repetition for your customers.
Live chat boosts your customer service team’s productivity.
Live chat lets you provide 24/7 support.
Show you when someone is typing.
Offer read receipts (show when someone has read or received your message, as well as showing your contact when you read their message)
Send messages over mobile data and Wi-Fi.
Lets you share files and high-resolution photos.
– Easy to integrate and set up Zoho chat from the back office.
– Support multiple browsers and operating systems.
– Helps to find targeted audience visits and conversions in sales.
– Help in analysis, statistics, SEO, and marketing campaigns.
– Alternate option instead of using analytics script from Google Analytics and Statcounter.
– SEO friendly.
– Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.
– Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
– Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.x,1.6.x,1.7.x and 8.0.
– Multiple browser compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
– Mobile, Tablet, and all devices compatible.
– Multi-language and Multi Store compatible.
– 24*7 Support
– Good Documentation
Benefits to Customers
– Customer trust online store and feel comfortable.
– Helps in support and communication in customers’ native language.
– Customer queries and clarifications get fast solutions.
– Helps to increase customer understanding and knowledge about the store.
Benefits to Merchants
– Reduce expenses
– Increase sales
– Improve customer service and loyalty
– Discover customer pain points
– Faster problem resolution
– Customer convenience
– Competitive advantages
– Expand market reach
– Proactive outreach
– Reports and analytics
– Real-Time Convenience to Customers
– Cost Efficient
– Stand out Amongst Competitors
– Develop Deeper Customer Relationships
– Increase in Conversions and Average Order Values
Step 1: Upload the module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in the back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit the module management page from the back-office “More” area (section) in the left menu in the back office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
Step 6: Please watch our YouTube channel for demo videos on the module, and how to use and configure it on the website.
– Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
– We provide free technical and feature support in installation, configuration, and access to updates available for this product.
– Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition to your store.
Please leave your valuable feedback after using the module.
This will help to increase self-confidence, improve service, and enhance the module as per requirements to make it better for different online stores.
For a demo on version 1.7.x visit the below links
Front-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-addons/en/
Back-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-addons/admin619j6kpbb/index.php
For a demo on version 1.6.x visit the below links
Front-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/en/
Back-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/admin539fyipwq/index.php
OUR PRESTASHOP ADDONS MARKETPLACE URL
PrestaShop Marketplace URL => https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=301729
Alternate module download URL => https://www.presta-addons-modules.com