Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and can be used to recognize patterns and tastes of the user. The user’s browser saves cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and without harming the performance of the user’s computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information.
In Europe, every website must show a banner to say that you are using cookies. There are different laws in different countries which means actually this banner must be implemented differently. But in most cases, it is enough to have just a banner that the user can close and won’t see anymore after the page reload.
Cookies enable websites to gather data about visitors and users. Cookies let websites remember you, your website logins, shopping carts, and more.
This module helps to show different language information based on store language. For example, the German language store will have messages in German, and the French language store will have messages in French.
The Cookie Law is a piece of privacy legislation that requires websites to get consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer, Smartphone, or tablet.
It started as an EU Directive that was adopted by all EU countries in May 2011.
If you own a website, you will need to make sure it complies with the law.
This module is a light, elegant and powerful solution that allows your shop to comply with the European cookie law by informing users that your site has cookies, with a link for more information and understanding customer messages in their own language.
– Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera, etc.
– Lightweight and fast loading.
– Facility to manage all text and configuration from the back office.
– Facility to manage positions top and bottom from back-office.
– Supports multiple language stores with different messages based on the language of each store.
– Addon is W3C compliant.
– Easy to use and install.
– Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5,1.6,1.7,8.0.
– Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
– Mobile, Tablet, and all devices compatible.
– Module works without doing any change in existing files on PrestaShop store versions.
– 24*7 Support
– Good Documentation
Benefits to Customers
– Customers trust your products & services.
– Customers will get interactive popup notifications in their language about the store followed by cookie law.
– Customers will feel safe and secure using the shop.
Step 1: Upload the module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in the back-office area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit the module management page from the back-office “More” area (section) in the left menu in the back office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
Step 6: Please watch our YouTube channel for demo videos on the module, and how to use and configure it on the website.
– Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
– We provide free technical and feature support in installation, and configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
– Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition to your store
Please leave your valuable feedback after using the module.
This will help to increase self-confidence, improve service, and enhance the module as per requirements to make it better for different online stores.
Request: Please share your website URL after using the module to help others to see how the module works on your website.