To use the WhatsApp Business API, you will need to follow these general steps:
- Apply for and be approved for access to the WhatsApp Business API.
- Create a WhatsApp Business Account, which will serve as the identity for your business on the WhatsApp platform.
- Create an API client, which will be used to authenticate and authorize your API requests.
- Connect your API client to your own systems using webhooks, which will allow your systems to receive updates and messages from WhatsApp, and APIs, which will allow you to send messages and perform other actions on the WhatsApp platform.
- Once all above is done, you can start sending and receiving messages through the WhatsApp Business API using the API client.
- You can also use WhatsApp API to send and receive media files and documents, manage chats, manage labels, track message status, and more.
It’s worth noting that, WhatsApp API is a paid service, and you will have to pay for it based on the number of messages you send or receive.