PHP is a popular server-side scripting language that is widely used to build dynamic web applications. Here are some examples of web applications built using PHP:
- WordPress: WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that is built using PHP. It is used by millions of websites worldwide and is known for its flexibility, ease of use, and powerful features.
- Magento: Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform built using PHP. It is used by thousands of online stores worldwide and offers a wide range of features and customization options.
- Drupal: Drupal is a powerful content management system built using PHP. It is known for its flexibility, scalability, and security features, making it a popular choice for building websites and web applications.
- Joomla: Joomla is another popular content management system built using PHP. It is known for its user-friendly interface, powerful features, and extensibility.
- Moodle: Moodle is an open-source learning management system built using PHP. It is used by schools, universities, and other educational institutions to deliver online courses and manage student data.
- Laravel: Laravel is a popular PHP web application framework that is known for its elegant syntax, powerful features, and robust security features.
- CodeIgniter: CodeIgniter is another popular PHP web application framework that is known for its speed, simplicity, and flexibility.
- SugarCRM: SugarCRM is an open-source customer relationship management (CRM) system built using PHP. It is used by businesses of all sizes to manage customer data, sales, and marketing activities.
These are just a few examples of web applications built using PHP. There are many other popular web applications, frameworks, and libraries built using PHP that are used by developers and businesses worldwide.