PrestaShop addons available at the PrestaShop marketplace helps the administrator to add links with images to showcase in the left and right block with the option to show block for selected category and language settings from back-office.
This module helps to add multiple links to social media pages of company and product links.
The module helps in easy navigation to visitors. The navigation system acts like a road map to all the different areas and information contained within the website. If the navigation is clear, visitors will stay and have a good experience, which ultimately leads to more business.
It helps visitors to use it and navigate around it to find all of the important information they are searching. Keeping it simple and obvious will keep your clients and visitors happy and coming back.
– Easy Navigation for the customer.
– Links with images make it more recognizable and attractive.
– Easily get customer attention.
– This module expands your global reach quickly and easily.
– It helps in SEO rankings.
– Easy to use and configure.
– It can be the hook in left, right block positions.
– Based on the category left and right column hook will be shown.
– Based on the language settings from back-office links will be shown. Different links for different language store.
– Support multiple browsers and operating systems.
– Lightweight and fast loading on the web page.
– Choose the way to open them (same tab, new tab, and new window).
– Exposure to potential customers, reach targeted audiences.
Benefits to Customers
– Customers can have links in their language.
– Customers will find a very easy to read and navigate stores in their language.
– Customers trust your products & services.
– Maintain existing customers & Attract new customers.
– Increase in sales and store traffic.
– Customers can add social media, store, products, offers, promotional, advertisement links in multiple languages.
Step 1: Upload module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit module management page from the back-office “More” area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
– Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
– We provide free technical and feature support in installation, configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
– Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition on your store.
OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL URL
BUY USEFUL PRESTASHOP MODULES
PrestaShop Addons Marketplace URL