This PrestaShop addon helps the administrator to log visitors’ IP, city, country, region, zip, longitude, latitude, and time zone in database and visitors management from back-office.
This will help to get detail about each visitor. This data helps to make business decisions, know SEO, and marketing campaign output. This module helps to get visitors information inside store back-office instead of visiting online analytics and statistics websites like google analytics, Statcounter, etc.
The loading time of script from analytics websites takes time on the home page and good speed on the home page important for SEO. This module helps to overcome this issue.
The main goal of any visitor management system is to properly and effectively process and track guests.
– Visitors’ management facilitates security via details information about each visitor.
– An electronic or written record of every guest who has visited your site.
– Designed to improve security by providing a digital record of who visits on-site.
– Support multiple browsers and operating systems.
– Helps to find targeted audience visits and conversions in sales.
– Help in analysis, statistics, the output of SEO, and marketing campaigns.
– Alternate option instead of using analytics script from Google Analytics and Statcounter.
– Easy to set up and works for countries all over the world.
– Helps in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and search engine ranking.
– Improve online visibility and get targeted traffic.
– Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.x,1.6.x and 1.7.x.
– Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
– Mobile, Tablet, and all device compatible.
– Multi-language and Multi Store compatible.
– 24*7 Support.
Benefits to Customers
– It helps customers to find store pages in their native country language and understand products.
– It helps to find online stores on search engines easily as visibility improved and using multilingual keywords.
– Customers trust online stores and feel comfortable.
Benefits to Merchants
– Stand out among competitors using better ranking and visibility on the search engines.
– An increase in traffic results in conversions and average order values.
– Cost-efficient and reduce expenses of hiring an expert to do the task.
– Increase store traffic results in an increase in sales.
– Expand market reach, helps in branding and awareness.
Step 1: Upload module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit module management page from the back-office “More” area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
– Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
– We provide free technical and feature support in installation, configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
– Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition on your store.
OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL URL
BUY USEFUL PRESTASHOP MODULES
PrestaShop Addons Marketplace URL