To add social media share buttons on PrestaShop’s product page, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the PrestaShop admin panel.
- Go to “Modules” and then “Modules & Services.”
- Use the search bar to find a social media sharing module that is compatible with your version of PrestaShop. There are several free and paid options available.
- Click on the “Install” button for the selected module.
- Once the module is installed, go to the “Modules & Services” page and click on the “Configure” button for the installed module.
- Customize the settings for the social media share buttons as desired.
- Save the changes.
- Go to your product page and verify that the social media share buttons are now displayed.
Note: The above steps may vary depending on the version of PrestaShop you are using and the specific social media sharing module that you have installed.