Installing a module in PrestaShop is a straightforward process, here is a general overview of the process:
- Download the module: To install a module in PrestaShop, you first need to download the module from the PrestaShop Addons marketplace or another source.
- Go to the backend of your store: Log in to the backend of your PrestaShop store.
- Go to the “Modules” menu: Once logged in, go to the “Modules” menu.
- Click on the “Upload a module” button: Click on the “Upload a module” button located at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the module file: Select the module file that you have previously downloaded.
- Install the module: Click on the “Install” button to install the module.
- Configure the module: After installation, configure the module by going to the “Modules” menu and selecting the newly installed module.
- Check the module status: Check the status of the module by going to the “Modules” menu and selecting the newly installed module.
It’s important to note that some modules may require additional configurations or dependencies to be met in order to work properly. You should consult the module documentation for more detailed information on how to install and configure it.