To configure a bank account in Magento, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Magento admin panel.
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
- Scroll down to the “Bank Transfer Payment” section and expand it.
- Fill in the appropriate settings, such as the bank account details and instructions for the customer.
- Enable the method by setting “Active” to “Yes”.
- Click “Save Config” to save your changes.
It is important to note that Bank Transfer Payment is not a default payment method in Magento and it can be only enabled by installing a third party extension. So, before configuring, check if you have an extension installed in your magento store, if not you can search on Magento marketplace or contact a developer to install the extension. Also, it is recommended to check the extension’s documentation for more information and step by step guidance.