To create a landing page in Magento, you can follow these steps:
- Create a new CMS page: Go to the CMS section of the Magento backend, and create a new CMS page. Provide a title for the page, and set its status to “Enabled.”
- Add content to the page: Use the WYSIWYG editor to add content to the page, such as text, images, and videos. You can also add custom HTML code if needed.
- Set the page layout: Choose a layout for the page, such as 1-column, 2-column, or 3-column. You can also select a custom layout if needed.
- Configure the page’s design: In the Design section, you can select a custom theme for the page, or choose to inherit the design settings from the store’s default theme.
- Set the URL Key: In the URL Key section, specify a unique identifier for the page, which will be used in the URL to access the page.
- Save the page: Once you have completed these steps, save the page. You can preview the page to see how it looks, and make any additional changes if needed.
- Make the page the default home page: If you want the landing page to be the default home page of your store, go to the System section, and select Configuration. In the Web section, go to the Default Pages tab, and set the CMS Home Page to the landing page you just created.
Note: The exact steps may vary depending on the version of Magento you are using.