If your products are not visible in the front-end of your Magento store, here are a few things you can check:
- Check the product visibility: Make sure the products have “Catalog” visibility selected in their settings and are not set to “Not Visible Individually.”
- Check the category settings: Go to the category settings and make sure that the products are assigned to the correct category and that the category is set to be “Active.”
- Check the product stock: Make sure that the products are in stock and that the “Display Out of Stock Products” setting is enabled in the store configuration if you want out of stock products to be displayed.
- Re-index the data: Go to “System” and then “Index Management,” and then select “Reindex Data.”
- Clear the cache: Go to “System” and then “Cache Management,” and then select “Flush Magento Cache.”
- Check for conflicting extensions: If you have any third-party extensions installed, it is possible that they are causing the issue. Disable them one by one to see if the problem is resolved.
- Check for errors in the code: Check for any syntax errors or bugs in your theme’s code that could be causing the issue.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may want to consider reaching out to a Magento developer for further assistance.