Abandoned cart in e-commerce refers to when a customer adds items to their shopping cart but then leaves the website without completing the purchase. PrestaShop provides several tools and modules to help businesses recover lost sales due to abandoned carts.
- Abandoned Cart module: This module allows you to keep track of abandoned carts, and send automatic reminders to customers to complete their purchases.
- Cart Reminder module: This module allows you to set up automatic email reminders for customers who have abandoned their carts.
- Follow-Up module: This module helps you to create and send follow-up emails to customers who have abandoned their cart, and also track the performance of these emails.
- Abandoned Cart Alerts module: This module allows you to get notifications when a cart is abandoned, and also allows you to send follow-up emails to the customer.
- Cart Recovery module: This module allows you to create and send personalized emails to recover abandoned carts, and also track the performance of these emails.
You can also use Google Analytics to track abandoned cart data and monitor the performance of your abandoned cart recovery efforts.
It’s important to note that to use these modules you need to have them installed, also you need to configure the modules and set up the email templates and schedule of sending the reminder emails.