Configuring Google Analytics in PrestaShop is a simple process, here is a general overview of the steps:
- Create a Google Analytics account: If you don’t already have one, create a Google Analytics account and create a new property for your website.
- Get the tracking code: Once you have created a new property, you will be provided with a tracking code. This code will be used to link your PrestaShop store to your Google Analytics account.
- Install the Google Analytics module: Go to the “Modules” menu in the backend of your PrestaShop store and search for the “Google Analytics” module. Install and activate the module.
- Configure the module: Once the module is installed, go to the “Modules” menu, select “Google Analytics” and configure the module by entering your tracking code and other settings.
- Check the analytics data: After a few hours, you should start to see data appearing in your Google Analytics account, which will allow you to track the performance of your store and gain insights into your customers’ behavior.
It’s important to note that depending on the version of PrestaShop you are using, the steps to install and configure the Google Analytics module may vary, and you can check the PrestaShop documentation for more detailed instructions.