To add a language, currency, and geolocation in PrestaShop, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your PrestaShop admin panel
- To add a language, go to “Localization” > “Languages” > “Add new language”
- Fill in the language information, such as the name, iso code, and flag
- Click on “Save” to create the language
- To add a currency, go to “Localization” > “Currencies” > “Add new currency”
- Fill in the currency information, such as the name, iso code, and exchange rate
- Click on “Save” to create the currency
- To add geolocation go to “International” > “Geolocation”, you will see the option to enable geolocation and configure it.
You can also use PrestaShop’s web service to programmatically add languages, currencies, and geolocation.
Note that: Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to add languages, currencies, and geolocation. It’s also important to fill in all the required fields and select the options that best suit your store.