To add a category and product in PrestaShop, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your PrestaShop admin panel
- Go to “Catalog” > “Categories” > “Add new category”
- Fill in the category information, such as the name, description, and URL key
- Click on “Save” to create the category
- To add a product, go to “Catalog” > “Products” > “Add new product”
- Fill in the product information, such as the name, description, price, and images
- Assign the product to a category by selecting it in the “Associations” section of the product page
- Click on “Save” to create the product
You can also use PrestaShop’s web service to programmatically add categories and products.
Note that: Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to add products and categories. It’s also important to fill in all the required fields and add images and descriptions that accurately represent the product.