Adding social media sharing links for products in PrestaShop is a simple process that can be done in a few steps:
- Log in to your PrestaShop backend: Go to your store’s URL and log in to the backend using your admin credentials.
- Go to the Modules & Services menu: In the backend, click on the “Modules & Services” menu and then click on “Modules.”
- Install the Social Sharing module: Search for the “Social Sharing” module in the module list and click on the “Install” button. The module will then be installed and enabled in your PrestaShop store.
- Configure the module: Go to the module’s configuration page and select the social networks that you want to enable for sharing. You can also configure other settings such as the display style and the text to show with the sharing links.
- Add the module to your product pages: To display the social sharing links on your product pages, you’ll need to add the module to the appropriate hook in your theme. To do this, go to the “Positions” section of the module’s configuration page and select the hook where you want to display the sharing links.
Note: The specific steps to add social media sharing links may vary depending on the version of PrestaShop you’re using and the theme you have installed on your store. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, it’s recommended to consult the PrestaShop documentation or reach out to the PrestaShop support team for assistance.