To use web services in PrestaShop, you can follow these steps:
- Enable web services: In the back office of your PrestaShop store, go to “Advanced Parameters” > “Webservice” and click on “Add new webservice key”. Then, select the resources you want to make available and generate a key.
- Create a new web service account: Go to “Customers” > “Add new” and create a new web service account, then assign it to the key you generated in step 1.
- Access web service: You can access the web service using the URL of your store followed by /api, for example https://yourstore.com/api
- Use the web service: You can use the web service by making HTTP requests to the appropriate URL and passing the necessary parameters, such as the key and the resources you want to access.
- Test the web service: You can use tools like Postman or curl to test your web service and make sure it is working properly.
- Use the documentation: PrestaShop provides documentation on how to use their web service, which includes information on the available resources and methods, as well as examples of how to make requests.
Note that: Make sure that you have enabled the web service and have the web service account key to use it.