To show products on the Magento home page, you can use the built-in features of the platform. One way to do this is by using the “CMS Static Blocks” feature.
Here are the steps to add products to the home page using this method:
- Log in to the Magento admin panel.
- Navigate to “Content” and then “Blocks.”
- Create a new block and give it a name that describes the products you want to display.
- In the “Content” field, use the “Insert Product” button to add the products you want to display.
- Save the block.
- Navigate to “Content” and then “Pages.”
- Edit the home page and find the section where you want the products to be displayed.
- Use the “Insert Block” button to insert the block you created earlier.
- Save the page.
Alternatively, you can use the “Magento widgets” feature to add products to the home page.
By using this method, you can create a widget and then place it anywhere on the home page as per your requirement.