To add social media share buttons on Magento’s product page, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the Magento admin panel.
- Go to “Stores” and then “Configuration.”
- In the left-side menu, click on “Customer Configuration” under “Customers.”
- Scroll down to the “Share Options” section.
- Enable the “Add This” option.
- Customize the settings for the social media share buttons as desired.
- Save the changes.
- Go to your product page and verify that the social media share buttons are now displayed.
Note: The above steps may vary depending on the version of Magento you are using.
You can also install an extension or a module for social media share buttons that is compatible with your version of Magento. There are several free and paid options available on the Magento Marketplace.