To configure SMTP details in Magento, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Magento admin panel.
- Go to System > Configuration > Advanced > System > Mail Sending Settings.
- In the “Set Return-Path” field, select “Specify Return-Path”.
- In the “Host” field, enter the hostname of your SMTP server.
- In the “Port” field, enter the port number for your SMTP server.
- In the “Username” and “Password” fields, enter the login credentials for your SMTP server.
- Click “Save Config” to save the changes.
Note: If you have trouble sending emails, you can check your server’s mail logs for more information on why the emails are not being sent.