In Prestashop, you can configure and use SMTP settings for sending emails by following these steps:
- Log in to the backend of your Prestashop website as an administrator.
- Go to the “Advanced Parameters” menu, then select “Email”
- Under the “Mail configuration” section, select the “Use SMTP Server” option.
- Fill in the SMTP server details, including the server address, port, encryption method, and login credentials.
- Click the “Test your email configuration” button to ensure that the SMTP settings are correct and that the server is able to send emails.
- Once you have confirmed that the SMTP settings are working, click the “Save” button to apply the changes.
- Now all the emails from your website will be sent via the SMTP server you have just configured.
Please note that you can also use a third-party SMTP service like Sendgrid or Mailgun to send emails from your Prestashop website if you need more features and better deliverability.