In Magento, you can display featured products on the homepage by following these steps:
- Create a new category in the Magento backend and name it “Featured Products” or something similar.
- Add the products that you want to feature to this category.
- In the Magento backend, navigate to CMS > Pages and find the Home page.
- Click on the “Content” tab and place the cursor in the appropriate location.
- Click on the “Insert widget” button and select “Catalog Products List” from the available options.
- In the “Widget Options” section, set the “Categories” field to the “Featured Products” category that you created earlier.
- Set the “Limit” field to the number of products you want to display on the homepage.
- Click on the “Insert Widget” button.
- Save the changes and refresh the homepage to see the featured products displayed.
It’s also possible to use some extensions like the “featured products” extension or “best sellers” extension to achieve that.
It’s worth noting that, depending on the theme you’re using, you might need to customize the layout and templates to properly show the featured products on the homepage.