To install a theme in PrestaShop, you can follow these steps:
- Download the theme files in .zip format.
- Log in to the back office of your PrestaShop site.
- Go to the “Design” tab in the menu, and select “Themes.”
- Click on the “Add new theme” button.
- Click on the “Add file” button and select the .zip file of the theme you downloaded.
- Once the theme is uploaded, click on the “Save” button.
- Go to the “Preferences” tab in the menu, and select “Themes.”
- Select the theme you just installed from the list, and click on “Use this theme.”
The new theme should now be applied to your site.