In Prestashop, you can hook and unhook a module from the back office by following these steps:
- Log in to the backend of your Prestashop website as an administrator.
- Go to the “Modules” menu, then select “Modules & Services”.
- Locate the module that you want to hook or unhook and click on the “Configure” button.
- If you want to unhook the module, click on the “Uninstall” button and confirm the action.
- If you want to hook the module, click on the “Install” button and confirm the action.
- The module will now be installed or uninstalled and will no longer be visible on the hook it was associated with.
Please note that some modules cannot be uninstalled and some can be uninstalled but not deleted, it depends on the module developer. If you want to delete a module, you will need to delete it from the FTP server.