To configure the bank transfer payment method in PrestaShop, follow these steps:
- Log in to the backend of your PrestaShop store.
- Go to the “Modules” menu and select “Payment.”
- Locate the “Bank Wire” module and click on the “Configure” button.
- Fill in the necessary information, such as the bank account details and instructions for customers who choose this payment method.
- Save the configuration by clicking on the “Save” button.
- Make sure to enable the bank transfer payment method in the “Payment” preferences.
You may also need to configure your bank account information in the “Payment” > “Preferences” > “Bank Wire” section.
This is a general overview, for more detailed information you may consult the PrestaShop documentation or contact the support.