To configure shipping methods in Magento, follow these steps:
- Log in to the backend of your Magento store.
- Go to the “Stores” menu and select “Configuration.”
- Under the “Sales” section, select “Shipping Methods.”
- Locate the shipping method you want to configure, such as “Flat Rate” or “Free Shipping,” and click on the “Configure” button.
- Fill in the necessary information, such as the shipping rate and any applicable conditions.
- Save the configuration by clicking on the “Save Config” button.
It is also possible to use third-party shipping providers like UPS, FedEx, etc. by installing and configuring their modules from Magento Marketplace.
This is a general overview, for more detailed information you may consult the Magento documentation or contact the support.